Thursday 5 June 2014

Thnking Column:Our World




Hi! Topic looking Big, I know you are wondering what i am about to say exactly why not sit back and follow this with an open mind


Every morning, in every news flash I feel the sorrows of the world as it also seems like everybody is lost because they are trying to make sense of it all, it is sad because as I sit back and watch I get to see the lonely heart in this world of ours, I see the images of war, brothers killing brothers all in the name of victory, I see people living the lonely life, it’s sad because what we see today is actually a degenerating world in the aspects of love,kindness,honesty but a very high generating value in the aspect of technology, even those who claim to be leaders sell us lies and deceit .There is suffering, people are dying of hunger, is it that there is not enough to share or we just don’t care, there are lots of  bloodshed. Have we forgotten we are one humankind, we share one soul, we share one heart. We all came from somewhere, why are you so joyous seeing your sister in pain, why does it give you joy to see that stranger die? This I ponder on…..


It’s so hard to explain what i am seeing same as I can’t even express what am feeling but I guess its okay to keep believing because I believe it’s time to start feeling, to start healing, to put an end to the killings, to start caring,. I look forward to the day when there will be no more hunger, no need for shelter, no more tears, no more misery, we really don’t need all riches to be happy or peaceful so therefore I pray for our world, I pray for every child, every mother, every brother, every father, every sister. I pray for our world to be filled with smile, I pray it is filled with joy, I pray for the day when there will be justice,equality,I pray we choose the path that’s right for ourselves.


Think about it!!! Good day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adeyemi Jibril26 June 2014 at 11:12

    Thanks Ajibade! This is what happens in a society where corruption and godlessness is widely spread. Look at our society and the world at large, what do you see? People are no longer God-fearing. Everyone follows his desire. This is the truth! It is only with the fear of God that the world can become a better place. If we want to change the world , then we have to start from ourselves and our home.

    ReplyDelete